Today wake up at 9.30am... have my breakfast den go study my math test for about 5 mins like that den off I go to sch le... reach school at 10.15am.... teacher teach abit of math lesson today den about 11.30am den give test.... the test is very easy... I do very fast sia.... dunnid double check de... cox I too ai zai le.... I’m de second who finish it.... this test I sure got 2 careless mistake le... cox straight after I finish my math test I go do de assignment that I nv do last Tuesday... den I discover is de same as the test de... this is how I discover I got 2 careless mistake...
After I do finish the test n assignment, still got people still doing de test sia... wa kaoz... is it I do too fast liao??? or they do too slow le... last time the test I’m de last to finish it... now I’m de second one to finish... improve quiet alot sia... lol.... after lesson I go home lo... buy a chicken rice wiv mi for my lunch.... slack awhile 2.30pm zi jian drive mi to tp for java lesson le...
Today java got lab test sia.... 2 Qn... 1hr 20mins.... for mi I finished 1 Qn nia... so I got 12 marks out of 20 ba.... just pass... at least I got show teacher my qn 1... some of them cannot cannot even show 1 qn sia.... haha.... so tired after the lab test.... den got one teacher come in after the lab test... want to introduce the course call ETCM in TP de... haiz... I already noe de course very well le... feel like going out of the class room straight away... he talk about 20 mins like that den finish sia... 5.20pm den get out of that room... the room is so cold lo....
After that walk to tampines MRT station top up fare card den take MRT home lo... I was so tired sia... lazy to study or do anything... I go take a nap from 6.30pm to 7pm.... den wake up eat dinner... about 8pm den follow my mum go eastpoint buy thing... I helped her carry a 10kg rice sia... haiz... den come le lo... tml go antenna test... haiz... just go do lo.... dunnid to study anything de... sure pass de test... haha... that all le... I going watch TV le.... nite.... 9:20pm... 26/07/07... bk signing off....