Today wake up the same time as yesterday 9.30am ba... den eaten my breakfast go work le.... I’m so tired lo when I wake up.... 9hr of sleep still not enough.... dunnoe y lehz.... cycle to work also feel tired.... when I wake up I feel like dun wan wake up sia... feel like sleeping and dun wan wake up forever le... but bo bian lehz... haiz....
Work from 11am to 5pm... 6 hrs.... hmmm almost late today reach work place at 10.58am... today quite busy la cox tml sch reopen ma.... when I work I also wanna sleep sia... my eyes going to close like that.... yawn alot of time sia.... today work very smooth..... almost bang people when pushing trolley but luckily nv bang them.... Haha.... den 5pm go home le lo.... nv take nap..... watch TV until now den now... Haha.....
I have put 1 game in my PSP.... I download it myself de.... from bit torrent.... Haha.... can play sia.... the game is bomberman.... 100mb nia.... quite a nice game.... haiz next week need go TP for java le... sian sia.... up coming Tuesday still need go back school for system antenna.... haiz.... like no holiday like that.... that all for today..... later going watch TV from 11pm to 1am le.... nice show(chn8) Haha.... 9:32pm... 24/06/07.... bk signing off....