Today wake up quite late.... actually set alarm at 10am but I go off it n continue to sleep until 11.30am den wake up.... maybe is too late sleep end up too late wake up.... today really cannot think of anything to do... this week really a slacking week for mi... do nothing but sleeping slacking n gaming... Haha...
When I wake up I slack all de way to 8pm liao.... den feel really sian... since no one call mi out n also nothing to do.... so I decide to ride bicycle lo.... ride to pasir ris beach sia.... too long nv cycle at there liao.... just cycle for about 1 hr 30min nia... den cycle home liao.... feel so good sia after cycling at pasir ris beach..... Haha...
Haiz tml have to work liao.... 11am to 7pm.... nowadays no OT le... that’s good for mi... I dunwan to work so much as long as got work can liao.... next week like only have 1/2 holiday like that.... cox temask poly is going to school reopen... that means I’m going to go for the java programming again le... Tuesday n Thursday... haiz.... think next week cannot slack liao.... 11:09pm... 22/06/07.... bk signing off....