Today reached school at 9am... cox lesson very late start de for today...... den do individual projects for MCS.... after that break from 12pm to 12.30pm.... 12.30pm go for my MCS class test.... hmmm I think only 1Qn dunnoe nia... de rest I abit know how to do.... but alot spelling mistake lehz.... I dun remember how to spell de... I only know how to read it out nia.... sian... dunnoe will lose any marks or not.... sure pass de... but dunnoe will get high marks ma... haiz...
I’m de first one in class to do finish sia... for CMS.... cox I nv check de paper.... no time lehz.... After de test I rush home le... slack for awhile... get change den rush to CDC for my trial test le... I dunnoe my trial test is 3.15pm de.... by de time I know I sure late de.... I get out of house at 2.30pm.... wait for bus for long.... I took bus 5 to a place to take bus 87... but de bus 87 too long nv come so take cab to CDC.... cost mi $4.. sian.... like that also late... den do my trial test...
I dunnoe anything about the trial test... I thought can do over n over again de... so I spend less den 15min to answer 50 qn.... anyhow click... den I click end test... when I wanna login again sian liao cannot login le... I go ask de people is it only can do 1 time he say yes... den I lan lan le... my trial test get 52% nia... that means 26 correct... haiz... I get out of de room and study de book myself.... for about 30mins...
Then go in for the test... I spent 40mins to do 50qn plus checking all de answer... when I’m doing the qns, I already give myself a 60% out of 100% that I will fail le... so I dun feel any pain out of it... just retake again lo... sian 2 months from now.... my retest is on 23/08... haiz... my retest I will sure study hard de... I wanna pass by de second time....
This year cannot pass driving test liao... think must wait until next year le... I target march ba to pass a driving test... wish is enough time for mi..... anyway I must thank boon chuan(PBC) to help mi use internet to book de day for my retest.... even he click wrong for my trial test...
Actually hor I thought today I will pass den soon I can go on road le.... but haiz.. sad la... my memory really sucks.... I dun like to remember anything de... I tend to forgot all words n alot of things... the things I can remember de best is numbers... follow by promise.... that all I remember lehz... nothing much le... I dunnoe why I born like that lehz... people remember what they do n de qns that they do be4... for mi after a test, I tend to forgot what qns have come out.... dunnoe why... maybe dun like to remember this kind of things ba.....
tml is my math test... from chapter 1 to 5.... hmmm be4 I go study, my younger sister make mi angry sia.... I was so tired n stress lo... so we quarrel until my whole family also quarreling.... haiz this quarrel make mi wake up sia.... from 9.30pm to 10.15pm... so long ba... too long nv quarrel le.... last time when my attitude suck almost everyday can quarrel de ar... but getting lesser n lesser liao.... feel so good after quarreling.... now in school also de same liao... getting lesser n lesser....
After quarreling... I go study from 10.30pm to 12pm... that why now den blog.... haiz math I dunnoe I’m still good at it or not... but I know my understanding of maths is still there... just that I tend to forgot how to do nia.... that make mi weak..... write till here le.... tml not going to PE.... so go for test nia..... 12:47am... 13/06/07... bk signing off.....