Today wake up at 10.30am.... ate my breakfast de go school(ITE) le... go for antenna course.... I asked teacher about my project le... he allow mi use the computer in school during holiday.... that means when he is going to do the project for the underwater robot I can come back together with the other group... they do their project den mi do my project.... Haha.... if I dunnoe how to do I can ask de teacher to help too.... that's good for mi... Haha.... this Thursday must go back school again.... for project de....
Hmmm antenna lesson start about 12.30pm... Cox people come late... only 5 people come nia.... cox teacher only call 5 people.... lesson ended at 1.30pm.... 1 hr lesson nia... cox 3 pm have java programming.... den wait for bus 31 outside de school.... but wait too long also dunhv one... so decided to take cab le... 4 people going for the course ma.... so 1 cab is enough.... Haha....
Reached poly at 2pm.... the cost of cab is $3.90.... Ying Hong pay the cab fare.... when we wanna give her back the money she dun wan sia.... so rich her.... Haha... anyway need to thank her for the trip..... Haha..... den we go design block to have our lunch.... people say that design block de western food very nice.... for mi is normal lehz... just that it is cheap nia la.... I have chicken chop which cost mi $2.60 nia... so cheap... if my school chicken chop cost $4.50 lo.....
After eating go for java course le.... from 3 to 5 pm..... today learn lab 12.... but the problem is lab 11 haven finish sia.... the teacher nv teach lo.... he tell us to go back study urself.... wtf lo.... haiz.... den start lab 12 le..... I listen to every words he say... in the end I cannot understand what he say sia.... maybe I’m still in holiday mood sia... almost fall asleep in his lesson.... Haha....
After he taught finish... is our time to do exercise le..... hmmm I understand everything during doing the exercise... Haha.... I think I finish quite fast.... cox after I finish I go teach others le.... Haha.... I understand very fast sia.... Haha.... people type faster den mi.... but when I finish he still doing... lol.... sitting next to mi de..... den I go teach him how to do.....
Hmmm next lesson the teacher going to give us the project le... haiz so fast.... learn until half way nia lehz..... after lesson is 5pm le.... walk together with PBC from poly to tampines MRT station.... I follow him to tampines NTUC buy lock n lock.... he need it for his underwater project... den I go back to Simei taking MRT le.... buying a bread home with mi....
Then 9pm go cycling to pasir ris beach again.... den 10.30pm den come home.... that all for today.... tml have to work le... PWP again.... sian..... 11:30pm.... 26/06/07.... bk signing off.....