Today wake up very early sia... 9am I wake up le.... just sleep about 6hrs ba... from 3am to 9am.... when I wake up I straight away switch on my computer n continue to set my computer back from service pack one to service pack two.... about 1hr plus den change it back ba... but the window explorer is still version 6 de.... old version....
After changing it back, I was really tired sia... so I go take a nap cox I scare later go work I will be tired sia.... I was lazy to figure out how to set the hard disk partition lo.... that why go take nap liao....
Wake up at 1.30pm straight away get change n go work liao.... today I work okok la... just that really tired.... work from 2 to 10pm... after work went home n continue to set partition for my new hard disk... after finding information from internet, I follow the instruction to configure it... finally the hard disk can use liao.... I was very happy lo... no one helped mi.... n I can do it myself.... after that I discover that they eat away 11gb of my memory that’s a lot of my hard disk memory.... actual memory is 160gb but they only give 149gb... like WTF lo... haiz.. but nvm can use can liao....
After the hard disk can use, I was really tired le... so did not blog.... n also I have to work in the morning during Sunday.... must wake up early.... bo bian must sleep early..... that y now den blog.... That all going to say for Saturday...