Today is a fine day.... no rain.... today I very happy because is my bday.... anyway no one celebrate for mi la.... happy because dunnid to go to work.... get a off day in Sunday.... first time sia..... The first Sunday off fall in my bday... Haha.... since today I NV go work... at home also nothing to do.... so I decided to go out wiv myself and solo shopping.... I dun really like to ask people go out with mi de.... that y go out myself....
Firstly when to Ang Mo Kio.... cox nv go be4 fairprice extra.... so go see see lo.... quite big la.... alot of things is sold inside.... alot of trolley sia.... think got about 500 plus trolley ba.... after that go Ang Mo Kio hub walk walk.... nothing much lehz.... my friend say be4 that Ang mo kio got sell pirated cd shop.... so I go take a look.... so expensive sia.... one software disc cost $11.... Last time $7 to $8 can buy liao... now so expensive.... I think is because increase of GST ba.... n also there is fewer n fewer pirated shop in Singapore liao....
After that I take MRT to yishun... cox my friends say that there is cheap PSP selling at there... so go take a look lo.... actually only wan take a look de.... but I saw my bank suddenly got extra money le... that mean my pay is already bank in liao.... so I decided to buy liao lo... actually wanna buy with jun jie de... but call him so many time also nv answer my call den nvm... I buy myself liao.... how expensive it is, it is about de same price la... even is expensive only abit expensive nia la...
So I buy lo.... de psp itself wiv modify is $285... den protection cover is $30... den a memory pro stick of 4gb is $102..... total $417.... I was stun after I buy everything..... cox I spend too much money liao.... almost my pay is gone le... haiz.... no game no nothing.... I buy a pink psp.... coz if wan buy other colour de need extra $20 sia... coz limited edition de.... only black n pink is not.... I think that alot people got black de.... so decide to buy pink lo... people say is girlish but okok lehz to me.... as long as can use can liao.... dun care what colour la... I got so many black things liao... another black things will make mi more black de.... Haha... overall I’m happy that I buy a psp liao.... no regrets...
Actually if never buy psp... I think I will go suntec city to see the IT fair de... but buy le psp no money liao.... so dun go lo.... miss this IT fair nvm.... still got next year de.... so I decide to go Yi Liang house to borrow some psp games.... I called him he say ok to come to his house so I go lo.... take bus number 969 from yishun to tampines... a direct bus.... take about 20min to reach tampines... even faster den MRT....
Reached his house at 5.30pm ba.... talk talk with him.... ask him qn about PSP... since he know much more den mi.... I just a noob... Haha... about 7pm I leave his home le... den take direct bus 5 to my house.... after that at home play with my psp le... figure out how to use it... that why now den I blog.... K la I write till here le.... wanna to watch TV show liao... chn 8 11pm to 1am de show.... 10:59pm... 03/06/07.... bk signing off... Haha...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF....