Today I wake up at 9.30am... really too tired ar... I purposely set my alarm to 9.30am de... cox I have to skip engineering math lesson so that I could have a 5 hr plus sleep.... I was really tired if I wake up to go for math lesson... I sure cannot learn any thing de.... that why lo... reach school at 10.30am.... when I wake up I ate 3 dumpling be4 I come de... so during break I dunnid eat anything... just have a cup of Chinese tea... today I dunnoe drink how many litre of Chinese tea lo.... cox I eat a total of 6 dumpling to cover my 3 meals.... after eating those I nv eat any thing le... till now still not hungry.... Haha.... I love dumpling so much... but cannot eat so much....
Today lesson ended early cox teacher got something on so releases early lo... 3pm de lesson end le.... went home straight away from school.... rested at home for 2hr 30min den go work from 6 to 10pm.... today working okok..... Not so many people come to shop....
During work, I saw my old NTUC friend from Simei de.... her name is call wei choo.... a nice girl I met... hmmm this yrs her third yr poly liao.... same yrs as mi.... hmmm when I saw her I saw a boy next to her... quite yan dao de... think is her bf ba.... actually nv contact her liao.... got her hp n msn but nv talk to her be4 de... that at I say nv contact le.. she looks no different from last 3 year when I know her...
Also during work today.... really got nothing to do... I slack alot.... so I tend to think alot.... hmmm de main thing I’m thinking today is I really sure that I can slim down if I really got self determination in myself... today I just weight myself... hmmm 87kg... still maintain at the same weight.... 3 months plus nv go DB training le.... still maintain... not bad... if I really wanna slim I can slim de lehz.... I really must think of some way to slim myself le....
There is no disadvantage if I slim down but lots of advantage for mi sia... Haha.... can look better, can buy lots of clothes, can have gf easily and alot alot alot more.... but the main thing for mi is that can I do a regular exercise everyday???? I am really thinking how to start first??? I think jogging everyday is a good thing... but sometime no time lehz.... I think I will go think again ba....
Hmmm I’m planning what m I going to do tml le... cox tml lesson ended at 12pm after that I go home can slack liao... but dun think so.... cox Wednesday I got my basic theory test for car de... n also mobile communication test.... both test in the same day... must score well de... n also a up coming engineering math test at Thursday.... haiz... this 2 days starting from tml will be a busy day for mi.... haiz haiz haiz....
K la write till here liao.... so stress.... another things... my final yr project my teacher want mi to progress to making circuit board liao.... if I’m done with that my project is half done.... so during holiday I must really work on project so to get it done as early as possible.... 11:21pm.... 11/06/07... bk signing off...