Today wake up very very late.... 12.30pm den wake up.... when I wake up so energetic sia.... feel so good... Haha.... actually about 9am plus I wake up le... but morning it rains den make mi feel like sleeping again den continue to sleep lo... Haha.... during rain sleeping is the best.... Haha.... that y wake up late....
Hmmm 1pm I go change my fish water.... it is been 3weeks 3 days I nv change its water le... very dirty sia de water... took mi 1 hr to change the water n very thing.... after that took a bath den watch youtube liao..... feel like doing something but I not in school at home cannot do anything about project de.... I got my idea for my project le... but need to go school do de.... so tml I got antenna course.... can go back ask teacher.... Haha..
Today work from 6 to 10pm.... within that hour.... do alot of things sia... firstly go blks to blks find trolleys.... take back 3 trolley to NTUC.... spend mi about 45min outside.... den inside alot of basket n trolley to take back also.... make mi so busy until 8.30pm den slack.... if I nv go outside take trolley maybe 7.30pm can slack liao lo.... Haha....
After work ride bicycle home sweet home liao... Haha... after bath den blog liao... Haha... 11.08pm... 25/06/07... bk signing off....