Today wake up at 9.30am.... have my breakfast den go out le.... today work from 11am to 7pm.... 7hrs of work n 1 hr break... hmmm.... today when I start working there is really alot people coming to shop... I thought later will be more busy than tht... but in the end, customers is getting lesser n lesser after the old uncle have his lunch at 1pm.... I solo from 1pm to 2pm... take about about 3/5 of the trolley back to NTUC.... that is really alot lehz.... after he come back from 2pm to 5pm not so many people le.... normal normal nia.....
Today working very smooth n steady.... nothing bad happened.... but the problem is the service lift..... always skip level 1 de... make mi wait for about 10min like that to get a lift to take all the trolley from taxi de.... haiz.... I go by slope faster den that lo... but slope every dangerous sia... that y not everytime use slope.... today I work 7hrs straight den have my break from 6pm to 7pm... like that after my break I go home le.. Haha.... hmmm tml work from 11am to 5pm... 6hrs... sure alot people de... cox school reopen le... those customers always like last min de.... haiz..... 10:57pm.... 23/06/07.... bk signing off.....