Today I wake up at 10.30am.... hmmm when I wake up there is no one in my house le... cox father, mother, elder sister go work.... den my young sister go library study..... so very quiet lo.... Today really do nothing at home.... play computer also sian ar.... so I play my PSP to waste my time lo... den 2pm plus go take a nap liao... very tired sia.... dunnoe y.... at home every time very tired de.... den 4.30pm den wake up..... eat my lunch den go work le...
Today work from 6pm to 10pm..... Hmmm not much people come NTUC today..... today during work in the beginning I thought there will be alot of basket for mi to take de.... cox there is no people working during 5pm to 6pm.... but in the end there is no basket for mi to take.... cox the cashiers have help mi take le.... I was so curious lo..... so I go ask khee guang(one of the boy cashier).... who take for mi??? den I know is those cashier gal n auntie.... thank to them cox I dunnid do so many things....
The auntie tell mi that 01(branch manager) complain that sometime no basket de.... that y now cashier also have to take basket le.... anyway cashier should work more... cox their pay is higher den us lo.... higher by $0.50.... is alot lo.... actually when I come and work that time I dunnid those cashier to help mi take de lo.... I can take myself de... I got timing to take those basket so I dunnid take very time ma......
About 7pm plus like that I saw those one cashier gal(hs) n a auntie help mi take sia.... I was so shock lo.... I tell them dunnid to take la.... I can take de.... when I tell de cashier gal, she was so Dao lo.... is like WTF..... she has work here for about 1 yrs plus le.... I dun even know her lo.... she think she is what sia.... act Dao or what.... haiz... she just walk away... if she talks to mi I sure thank her be4 she walk away de.... but dunnid la... girls are beautiful so what??? they dun even have a warm heart.... those gals SUCK..... think they are perfect??? but I just dun like them la.... think big act big..... those gals sure got pao yin de ar!!!!! I dun wan to say her liao la... even thought I got like her be4....
Den after that my work is smooth le... cannot slack sia... later those cashier going to help mi take basket again.... I’m wondering will they help mi take trolley from car park n taxi stand ma??? that will be better.... Haha.....
After work quickly rush home..... have a bath den go down to slack(chit chat) again with zi jian.... at blk 224 void deck from 10.45pm to 12 pm plus.... that y now den blog.... 1:02am.... 19/06/07.... bk signing off....