Today woke up at 9am.... quite early.... today work from 11am to 5pm.... hmmm..... today dunnot y my feeling is very happy..... today I nv get angry and I was so energetic lo.... today work very smoothly..... 6 hrs of working is nothing to mi... Haha....
After work help my elder sister buy a thumb drive(SanDisk) 2gb de for $27.90... very cheap lehz..... smaller den my Toshiba de..... that one she must pay mi money de..... cox I no money liao... haiz..... spend too much in psp le.... must wait for another months pay liao.... Haha.... but must save some la... Haha.....
After work go home liao... den slack until 8pm go out walk walk at eastpoint... cox very sian at home... buy a bread home.... den my friend zi jian call mi to slack at void deck lo.... chit chat non stop sia... like too long nv talk to each other like that... Haha.... chit chat from 9.30pm to 12pm.... cox de weather is too good le... that y stay longer.... Haha....
Ok la write till here le.... nothing to write le.... that’s my day for today.... Haha... so happy for nothing... Haha.... alot of thing is waiting for mi to do during holiday.... sian.... think of that I abit sian 1/2 le.... haha..... tml work from 2 to 10pm.... sian.... a long day for mi.... haha..... for mi I think person stay happy at all time is de best of the best.... haha.... 16/06/07..... 12:26am.... bk signing off.....=)