Today almost going to late for test.... I overslept..... my alarm rang but I off it n continue to sleep... I sleep until 9.40 am den wake up by my mum.... if she nv wake mi up I think I sure late de.... I get change den chiong out liao.... 10am I reached school... lucky nv late... the math test started at 10.18am ba... teacher say 10.30am den start but it started early... den about 11am or earlier I’m done wiv it le... think is time can get 90plus mark over 100 ba.... cox I only dunnoe 1 5 marks qn... zzzz.... nv go study that one, that y dunnoe how to do... The rest of the qn I do it fast n answered carefully.... think dun have careless mistake ba....
When I reached home I discover my father bought 3 pirated DVD.... 3 movies.... spiderman 3... just follow law... n 200 pounds beauty.... today I just watch finish just follow law nia.... very funny sia de show in the beginning part... den going to the end is very emotional.... tml den watch the rest.... 3pm I go meet my NTUC friends called zhao ming.... I wanna go his house take some song n PS1 games that y meet him at NTUC den go to his house with him.... his house alot of wen zi ar.... bite my legs... sianzz.... copy the song to my thumb drives n take some games... den I go home liao... his house to too messy le... c le also sian.... that y nv stay so long as he is also very tired le after work.....
After I reach home.... slack de way le lo... watch TV and online MSN n play lo.... next week holiday le... have to do something about my final yr project liao... slack alot le... must chiong le... Haha.... or else sure fall back de.... just now play maple awhile.... too long nv go in play liao... den go play maple with PBC.... play until sian logoff le... that Y now den blog.... tml Friday alot of free time... stay at home do nothing le.... de most go out ride bicycle lo at nite... nothing much le...
K la write till here liao... think tml less den 10 people will go to school... cox tml is de last day of school den 2hr nia.... who wanna come sia.... for mi is I miss 2 lesson le... cannot miss so much lesson... cox I wan be a good good student ma.... so tml must go... Haha.... 12:01.... 15/06/07... bk signing off...