Today is fine day.... mood quite good... Went to work from 11am to 5pm.... nothing much today at work.... working quite smooth.... after work have to rush home sia... cox 6pm meet my NTUC friend... call Zhao Ming.... I has promise him that I will go his house and fix his wireless router plus modem... he so good sia... his house is at bedok.... but he come to Simei at 6pm n bring mi to his house.... his house is near the Blk 85 market....
It took me about 1hr ba to fix his router.... quite successful ba.... only setting the security setting I really dunnoe how to set sia.... but nvm la... can use is de best part of all.... Haha... I scare cannot use nia... Haha.... but can use la... can use wireless too... that all I can help him..... his house is messy la... but he got 2 house... side by side.... 3 room flat.... very small.... compare to my house I quite good le.... his house is small hor but there is a big dog in his house... is a doll la... very de big.... weight about 10kg plus ba.... is a present of her sister de.... cost $200 plus ba.... so waste money.... such a big dog sia... Haha.... so cute... so I take a picture of it... it cover half of a bed lo... so big....
Hmmm write till here liao.... tml Haha no work.... my bday.... I’m going to go out myself.... solo shopping is the best.... dun nid care about other people.... going suntec city IT fair.... buy cheap things see got anything cheap or not.... k la write till here le..... 11:05pm.... 06/02/07... bk signing off....
