Today is a fine day.... wake up very early about 7.15am .... reached school at 7.45am... walked to school... today had math test... think I can get 92/100 ba onli 1 qn dunnoe only.... 1 hr test... 45mins I’m done... fastest is 30mins.... that one really pro la... I think he got learn before A math de that y... he dunnid come to school also can score well....
After test 9am to 10am slacking time.... within the 1 hr I take my breakfast n lunch le.... after that nv eat le until dinner.... had my system antenna lesson at 10am to 11.30am ba.... that lesson is really fun la... can joke de... n everyone is make fun of each other wiv in the lesson.... Haha.... today is my first time seeing a boy getting a HP number from a girl who he dun even know.... the girl give him her number sia.... so surprise... I think he very suai ba that y.... the boy is from my class de... call Melvyn.... he always like to take cock de.... Haha....
After the lesson ended, my teacher Mr tan drive mi, soo hui, boon chuan, JJ and jin sheng to Sim lim square there... they are going to buy robotic thingy.... soo hui is going sim lim tower buy things for projects... for mi I go sim lim tower see see nia... de main thing is to go sim lim square see got any thing to buy or not...
After following them to buy the things they need in sim lim tower, I leave them and go sim lim square myself liao... cox I know if I follow them I sure cannot see my things de.... so I leave them le... I almost walk the whole sim lim square... too long nv come liao... walk about 2 hr inside sim lim square ba... within 2 hr I bought 160gb internal hard disk for my computer and also a PSP screen protector....
When I reached home is about 4.45pm le... I was tired sia.... but I try to fix de hard disk to my computer... the computer cock up when I fixed in the hard disk..... lazy to do le... so take a nap for 1 hr..... after the nap I go fix again... finally the computer can work le... but another problem comes.... my computer have no icons of the hard disk.... more sian... can detect but no icons lehz.... how to save my things in the computer????
I thought only need to fix the hard disk inside den can use liao... but haiz not so easy lehz.... I think of alots of ways to fix it but end up nothing happened... I also called alot of my friends who know how to fix de... but they all forgot liao.... haiz.... more sian.... so I try to act smart lo do it myself... using my Microsoft service pack one which is last time de.... go reinstall SP1 again.. coz I click wrong.... den the whole computer goes wrong....
But soon it back to normal le... now de problem is getting the latest version first which is back to SP2 den re fix again my hard disk... haiz.... now I have to ask wei lie which is my secondary school friends to help mi liao.... I dun really wanna waste money to let professional to fix for mi.... if I fix myself at least I can learn something out of it...
Now I’m waiting for the services pack 2 to dl finish den I go sleep.... the time is now 1:31am.... so late le still dunnid sleep.... bo bian... haiz... that why now I got tonnes of seconds to waste so I write my blog lo... or else now I sleep lo.... I miss my bed so much....
Haiz write till here liao la.... going to play my psp to waste time.... 1:36am... 09/06/07... bk signing off....