Today wake up at 10.30am.... wake up eat breakfast straight away go watch de MVP qing ren le.... watched until 1.30pm den finish all de episode after watching finish have a bath n get change go work le... today work from 2 to 10pm... when I come work so many people sia.... today really a busy day.... haiz.....
Work non stop.... luckily my mood today is good so nothing happened.... work very smooth.... Haha... hmmm very tired la.... but today 3 people working together from 5pm to 10pm... so I can slack alot.... just that from 2 to 5pm no slack nia... there is another new trolley boy le.... he is younger den mi by 1yrs old.... snake year de..... so many snakes in NTUC... lol.... same school wiv mi too but different course..... his name is hong wei.... look quiet but can talk alot with mi... lol.... the time pass very fast when working n talking... Haha....
Today really alot people come buy things... I think tml is 7% GST liao ma... so everyone come shop be4 the 5% GST gone up... Haha... crowded sia... I cannot even walk fast today.... 4D also alot people... dunnoe Y... but overall okok la.... wish that tml there is not so much people come to shop.... hmmm tml works from 11am to 5pm... today I get my roster le... haiz.... my hours cut alot sia.... cox new trolley boy come.... the timing very funny de.... 4 hrs to 5 hrs of job nia.... only 2 to 3 days 7 hr nia.... next month pay sure very low de.... 11:14pm.... 30/06/07.... bk signing off....