Today a fine day... wake up at 11.30am... today worked from 2 to 10pm.... so tired... I’m so angry sia with the new siao siao uncle.... he dun listen to what say... tell him don take so much trolley but he still take.... like kids like that... bo bian him sia.... talk so many time liao still like that... haiz.... make mi tired only... overall today NTUC not much people come to buy thing... just that afternoon very crowed outside of NTUC so take trolley must be more careful... After 5 pm not so much le.... gets lesser n lesser.....
Today after 5pm I slack alot cox too tired le... during my break I go best denki buy an earphone for myself.... $12.90.... not so cheap n not so expensive.... PHILIPS brand... sound quality better den my spoilt earphone... wish it can last long... so I dun waste money on it le..... that all for today.... 11:15pm.... 20/05/07.... bk signing off....

My new earphone.......