Today a sunny day.... so hot sia de weather... Today my mood was really suck when after someone said mi or somehow tell mi to do things.... I think I have some attitude problem today... actually my mood today is okok de when I go work that time...
Today really a lot people come NTUC to shop... during 1pm to 5pm which is 4 hrs... there is some activity going on in ntuc.... it is a road show by Health Promotion Board.... the take up the place of the trolley bay.... about 3/4 of de place is taken by them.... left us wiv 1/4 of it.... less den 30 trolley can be at there nia... actually I work every fine de.... just about I worked for about 30min plus... a auntie who wear green t-shirt who is one of de workers of health promotion board de... she seen like wanna teach mi how to push trolley like that... that time is when their program is going to start... de trolley uncle bring up 16 trolley.... den I help him break de trolley into 3 to 4 trolley so to push into de trolley bay.... the auntie come dunnoe how to talk nicely.... she tell mi to push away de trolley cannot push in... is like wtf... customer’s nid to use trolley de rite??? some more so many people some shopping today....
I was angry about what she says... I push de rest of de trolley that uncle take out of de NTUC.... okie this problem is finish..... the next problem is occur about 3 to 4 pm like that.... when I take about 10 trolley which is going to push into the trolley bay.... one of the auntie who is carry her child is going to move away from the trolley bay with one hand carry her child and another hand taking the trolley... I give her way to move away den I push my trolley in...
Just after she move away abit I push my trolley in le... the trolley I push accidentally kana her child leg, I did not realize it lo... the auntie say why can you do that??? den I tell her what did I do??? den she tell mi... I never say anything I just walk off... I really in a bad mood to say anything liao... she wan complains go complain ba... This is de second problem...
The last problem occur about 9.30pm.... sick sia.... I know that I’m wrong for pushing the trolley too fast.... but I never kana people ma... the problem is I almost kana a small kids.... but I got stop de trolley when I saw her blocking my way.... luckily I never hit her... she move away quickly then I push de trolley fast again... just after I push back the trolley, a Malay auntie stopped mi... she says I almost crash to the kids.... I say to her (in a bad mood)... is this a play ground?????
She say she wanna complain mi... I was really tired le... I just tell her... wan complain go complain ba.... btw I really cannot understand y customers bring their kids to ntuc??? is it to let them learn something??? or treat here as a play ground??? my mum only bring me to ntuc one time only... the rest of the time I go myself de.... for what bring kids to ntuc??? I dun understand... haiz... I really wanna dun wan to push trolley le.... I wanna change others.... if got chance I change le.... if she complains the most I kana sack only lo... I’m not scare liao la...the Malay auntie is so kpo lo... never kana the kids kp for what??? y only those who push trolley must look out for people??? why people cannot look out for trolley that is coming on their way??? sick sia... customers is really hard to please....
even if I quitted ntuc I will sure go find another job de... I got a lot of things going to pay sia... my expenses.... my internet bills... my hand phone bills.... my school fees & everything... haiz.... that for today.... wish tml will be a better day ba... sick.... tml is O level Chinese... good luck to my sis tml and those who are taking tml.... 11:15pm... 27/05/07.... bk signing off :(.....