Today fine day... rain in de morning... but stopped when I woke up... something ride bicycle to school... late for school for 30min... school started at 8am but I come at 0830... luckily the teacher just starts his lesson when I reach... haha..
Today engineering math learn new topic.... logarithms chapter 3... for mi I think is okok... I can understand very fast... think I got a good math teacher teaching my class... but sometime the teacher will have careless mistake also... so we will point out for him... haha... his math lesson I like it a lot... but the best math lesson is during secondary school life ba... I miss de teacher a lot a lot... his out of greenview secondary... sad sia...
After engineering math is customers service part of lifeskill programme... die die must go de.... sian... I learn a lot of good customers service in there... this lesson is fun today... because there are some jokers in our class as it is a mix class.... I laugh a lot today... haha... interesting class today...
12pm is my break... buys malay rice to eat... after eating my class use to play tai tee (poker cards) to kill time (waste time)..... from 1 pm to 5 pm is a 4 hr lesson... a boring lesson I think... during this 4 hr we have to do our final year project... this project will last for 1 year.... so it will end when I graduate from ite....
During project lesson... my group mate nv come... 3 people per group... only I come nia in my group... hai~ kana PS by them.... bo bian(no choice) both sick in de same day.... so qiao mehz???? as a group member I have to think what to do for the final year project... so I when to library find some information....
I saw some electronic magazine so I borrow it.... saw some project that can be done... so I picked a not so easy n not so difficult project.. I think they both(teng song & Derek) will agree with the project that I selected ba.... hope so... the class ended at 4.30pm...
I went back home after school... 6 pm have to reach my work place... I was so tired lo... but bo bian.... rest at home awhile and have to go work le... luckily today is Monday... no so many people come buy things de... can slack a lot.... there is also a new trolley boy work with mi... a malay boy called mus I think so... to waste time... I chat chit with him.. we talk about our life lo... he is same age as mi... haha... I elder den him... I 3 June he 17 June de... wahaha....
I work from 6 to 10pm... such a long day for mi... after work I decided to go for a jog and do some exercise.... from 10.30pm I go for jog... 11.30pm then I come home.... that why now den I blogging... I have to have de determination to train so to slim down... now sad sia... jog myself and everything myself... last time use to have a girl(SJ) who is my neighbor and also a 5 year classmate jog with mi de... but now think she have no time or what la... that why never jog with mi le... now without her jogging with me.. I cannot slack... I have physco myself le.... I have to train have to lose weight.... that I’m going to say to myself every time....
What a long day for me.... hmmm... that all for today... haha... write so long.... tml have to work 11am to 5pm... haiz~ 12.45am... 30/04/07... bk signing off... haha~~~