Today is really really a fine day.... wake up in de morning reach school at about 8.15am... Got pe today so cannot be late.... play floor ball today... is fun... Haha... mi today so luckily score a goal today.... the last goal is made by me... from half court I wrack de ball it run straight into de goal post... Haha... no one stop (they cannot catch it) de ball so funny....
After pe is math lesson.... haiz.... test started about 11 pm plus... den ended at 11.50pm... about less den 40mins... when the teacher give us de paper... when I receive it, I was very nervous... when I do the paper my hands shake sia... nv have this kind of problem before... but now have le... sad to say this paper is easy but I’m the last to finish it... Cox I do slowly check n check de paper... even the weak ones (not saying anyone) also can do faster den me...
Even teacher say mi.... this is an easy paper... u took so much time to do finish??? Think he is wondering my O level math is it really gets A2... I now also wondering my A2 for math got help mi ma???? haiz.....
I really wanna get full mark de... but I think gone case le.... haiz... sure get more den 80 marks less den 90 marks de.... that’s not enough for me... I wan full marks!!! thinking of past... secondary that time..... I dun even need to think of it... be4 test just read through de math book can get more den 90 marks out of 100 liao... now cannot liao... haiz... think over confident or what... I nv hao lian le lehz... but dunnnoe y..... I really scare of failure... must really work hard le... yesterday should not have go work....
For me work or study which is important, I will say study is more important... but yesterday really no people work so bo bian... next time if got test really cannot go work le.... I think I really treat things to hard instead I really nv treats it easy... I cannot relax myself... once slack that’s gone case le.... I really need lots lots of rest....
I will write until here le... go take an afternoon naps liao... later still need go for java programming... 3-5pm.... at night den blog again..... 12:42pm.... 24/05/07... bk signing off...