Today bo rain lehz.... sian... de weather is getting hotter n hotter.... Today reach school at 8.22am... earlier by 8mins... Haha... next time must be more early abit liao... first lesson is engineering math... today I receive back my retest paper... as I expected... get 85/100 for it... alot people got 100/100... the teacher seem like look down on mi or what de.... nvm.... slowly... still got a long way to go.... this is just the beginning nia....
Life skill teacher today sick so no lesson for his one... 3 hr break for us.... within the 3 hours we played tai tee... 2 table is open in cafe 1... so suay today win only about 3 time ba... all de way lose... de most suay is kana caught by a fat discipline master for not wearing lanyard... wtf lo... cafe is the place which is people who is eating n relaxing... for what catch lanyard at there??? my class about 10 people kana caught ba... bo liao de la.... waste my time... I can use de time to play more tai tee den listen to his crap story....
After that go system antenna lesson... from 1 to 3pm... after 3 pm go for project.... do nothing sia in project... also dunnoe how to start my final year project... this week really must do some researching at home... at least next week can hand in something.... in project everyone play computer games lo... do nothing for 4 hours... as it is a 1 year project... everyone think still long la... that y waste time lo.... mi think de computer suck... computer with no keyboard... wtf.... play also sian... use on screen keyboard instead.... haiz....
About 4.30pm I reached home le... today so early release... so tired that I go take one hour nap... now I’m so awake le... later after 9 pm drama den have to study my java programming le... tml have quiz sia... sian... den have to finish my engineering homework too... haiz.... alot alot of things to do....
Yesterday really mad... say alot of (bad)things.... anyway I’m in a wrong la... but too angry le la... anyway if the complain really need to sack mi... den sack ba... I already prepare lo.... de best way is not to push trolley ba... have to stop here le... cannot continue to write.... next time den write ba.... good luck to me and those(ite students) who are taking computer programming quiz tml... 8:10pm... 28/05/07.... bk signing off...