Today a fine day in morning... but afternoon it rain so heavily... today I never go school... because too tired le... today only got math lesson from 8 to 10am... me overslept 9am den wake up... so dunnid go liao.... yesterday really make mi tired... today I have to sleep early le... so tired....
tml got mobile communication test.... tonight must study abit... den tml study abit den go for test le... tml 1 pm den go school... so tml can wake up abit late... Today got java programming.... this course cannot miss de.... once u miss is gone case le... hard to catch up de.... Today late for java... leave home at 2.30pm... wait for about 20min for bus... so long lo... sian.... den reached school at about 3.05.... luckily when I reached class de lesson going to start... today sit alone... coz no place for mi to sit with my friends... so today I solo(sit alone)... Haha... solo not bad... can listen de lesson well... I did my work very fast sia... I can understand well... so when everyone is half way through i finish my one liao... haha....
After de lesson... I walked to century square.... go to best denki buy a sony MP3 player... it's my sis de... she wanted a mp3 so much.... actually she wanna buy a cheap de.... de new Zen mp3 which cost $69... but I think is not so good... so I ask her to buy a sony MP3... a better product.... she just paid $70 for it... my mum help to pay $30... den mi the rest ($29)... anyway I won take back de money from her la... just give her lo.... since she onli secondary 4... no money to buy de.... so I help her pay abit lo... now de mp3 is charged... de main problem I’m facing is that I cannot accept Chinese language... I have to try out every thing... haiz... sure can accept Chinese de.... tml den I figure out... now I’m too tired le....
Study for about 30min to 40min... I’m going to sleep early... so tml can wake up early n study again.... tml no math test.... luckily only got one test... so i can concentrate well... haha... that all for today... wish tml test is easy for mi to score... haha... 10:28pm... 21/05/07.... be signing off...

The new MP3... Wish she can use this n get de grades she wan in her o lvl.....