I just come back from food expo... every year the same thing.... see liao also sian... nothing new... today is the last day so go see see lo.... now de timing is 10:17pm... today is a fine day ba... but afternoon when I go TP for java programming it rains from 3pm to dunnoe what time... I think Simei never rain lehz... coz after I when home these no rain and de floor is not wet... the clothes that my mum hang outside de is not wet... instead is dry....
Today cycle to school... reached school at 8.30am... back to the same timing le... coz too tired... yesterday 2am den sleep... coz talk to people in msn... and also having a new song call "would you be there"... any way de song is fake de lo.... not from original de... all de people in Singapore is having de same quality of that song....
The song is confirm record de... if it is original, den where is de album sold??? I think I have to wait for the mediacorp album to releases den I go buy.... but from now listen to de fake de ba.... in class the song I just sended to jun jie nia... den jie jun go play de song in his hp so loud lo... new hand phone hao lian sia.... O2phone.... in the end all my classmate has de song liao...
Today got math makeup lesson de.... but my class seem like no one is going lo.... makeup lesson is only do revision nia... do nothing de also.... and also today lesson releases early 11.30am like that I reach home lo... so no one is intend to go for de extra lesson(1pm).... I take a nap den go for java....
In java class, there is quiz today... haiz... cannot copy de.... sit next to mi de the paper is different de lo... sian.... after quiz den I know.... lucky I nv copy... or else I lose marks lo... haiz got careless mistake lehz... sian.... sure get low marks de... quiz only 30min... after quiz is assignment... assignment can ask ur neighbors de... but cannot walk around asking for answer... Haha... almost all de quest I discuss wiv my neighbors... Haha....
Time n day pass so fast..... saw so many people birthday over liao and some are coming liao... now den I know I got so many Gemini friends.... Haha.... I’m one of it.... 5 days to my birthday(03/06/1988).... which is this coming Sunday... get no pay leave.... where on world got people happy birthday go work de.... must relax at home.... so decided not to go work.... Haha~~
Think nothing to write le..... tml is a long day... haiz.... 7 hr see de same teacher... haiz sian.... 29/05/07.... 10:45pm..... bk signing off....