Today really no rain.... weather so hot.... went for java programming from 3 to 5pm....while waiting for bus at 2.30pm, the bus nv come... waited for every long... thought going to be late for class again... but I saw my neighbor zi jian(ZJ)..... He was also going to TP... I thought he is also taking bus... but he asked mi am I going to poly??? I say yes... den he tell mi that he is driving to poly using his father's car.... so he drive mi to tp lo.... saved 2 bus fare trip.... lol.... actually is going to be late instead I arrived early... Haha...
Today java okok.... actually I know how to do de practices de.... but when I heard that de assignment is graded de.... I scare liao... den haizz... every thing i know like kana brain wash.... haiz.... but i do finish in a normal timing by asking my friend(PBC) who is sitting next to me.... haha... thz to him.... today lesson finish very fast.... actually about 4.15pm i can go home liao.. But we (my class 5 people NC0604C) very hardworking... go do extra practices... so we end de lesson late....
Today toto 6million plus... go buy $1 quick pick.... haiz... kana eaten liao.... sure lose de.... but just play play only... Haha.... if u are lucky even a $0.50 toto will let u win everything... dunnid to go buy until so large amount de.... Haha... this is what I think...
when I reached home straight away I go sleep liao.... so tired sia... sleep until about 8pm plus den wake up for dinner.... actually today I wanna keep my table de... think tml den keep le... so messy... haiz... see liao also sianzzz~~~ k la... I will call it a day liao... nothing more to write liao.... left 1 hr 20mins to PBC bday.... wish him a early HAPPY BDAY ba and his mother HAPPY BDAY... Haha~~ cannot believe today is her mother bday n tml is his... Haha.... 10:40pm... 24/05/07... bk officially signing off....
ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PBC!!
CHEERS!!