Today rain in the morning but about 7am it stop?? Dunnnoe... anyway I wake up at 9.50am... yesterday I sleep at 3am as I drank coffee at 11pm plus... feel like drinking so drink lo... that y end up sleeping late....
Same thing cycle to work... today not so many customers... so I can slack abit.... I just heard that we got new people join in de trolley department... so total we have 5 people(2 Chinese... 2 Indian... n 1 Malay) working trolley department... hope this will continue and also hope they dun quit de job... so I can work less n have more time on study and so on....
I think I’m not going to quit dragon boat... Cox if I quitted, will I slack in self training??? N also I could not get my CCA points from dragon boat... like how am i going to get GPA4???? haiz~ die die must go DB training le... but not regular de liao... hai~
Today I got my duty roster for may de.... happy that my supervisors follow what I wan de... work for only 3 to 4 day per week... yea... Friday will be my free time... can go anyway I want... Haha...

My duty roster....
Today nothing much to write so i wrote until here.... tml sching le.... 10.11pm... 29/04/07.... bk signing off.... haha...