Today a fine day... These is no rain... today I wake up 10.30am as I set alarm to wake up... I feel very tired when I wake up... 10hr of sleep still not enough sia... I miss my holiday sleeping hour as I can sleep until dunwan wake up... haha... I nv go dragonboat sea training today.... coz I think I not fit to go for training le.... I just feel I’m giving a lot of reason y I nv go dragonboat training... I think I cannot take de challenge ba... cox de training is really too xiong (tough) le... For sea training, last time is from 9am to 1 to 2pm... starting we have to jog 1 round reservoir(4.3km) after that we have to do 3 sets of pull up, 1 set 15pull up... this is wht I weak in... cannot even pull one...
After pull up den go for sea training... last time I really like dragonboat so I every time go for training... but now I feel I’m weak... dunnoe y la... dun feel like going... today when I’m working I think a lot... whether to quit dragonboat and do self training... self training is like going jogging daily at night and also mainly to control my diet... losing weight is not so easy as u think... is lots n lots of determination put in it n not to give up so to lose weight...
During holiday I did not go for training is about 1 month I nv do exercise le... only at home do some pumping nia... when go training I feel I’m suffering.... I lack of determination for training in dragon boating even though I miss de training a lot... team work n everything.... haiz~~ let mi think again n again be4 I make my final decision ba... what a confuse mi.... I think I lack of determination is because no secret admirer = to no determination... haha...
Today I work 5pm... cycling to work (so to save transport fee)... Today so many people come ntuc buy things... they buy lots of goods like everything is free like that.... when I come I saw de trolley is going to finish... 190 trolley is being use... u can see how many ppl is in de NTUC... haiz~~ Me have to take all de trolley back to ntuc from B2(car park).. B3(car park) and taxi stand... total I take about 100+++ trolley back from 5 pm I work until 6.30pm den I can take a short break... me myself solo as the uncle go eat for 1 hr from 5 to 6.. but 6.30pm den I saw him... haiz he go eat snake again eat for 30min sia anyway nvm la... he is really tired la... take 2 jobs... one NTUC work another is distributing newspaper...
In NTUC I earned an extra of $3 today haha... people put back trolley forgot to take de $1 back... and also today there is 6 trolley back to NTUC... those trolley is people push it back to their house and bring it down to their void deck so we can collect it back... every month there will be 2 to 3 trolley lost which is missing... but surprisingly within this 1 week I found 8 trolley back to ntuc... really THANK to those public who give us de information...
I really angry today lo... today so many people using trolley and trolley is not enough for customers to use, a promoter dare to use customers trolley to take her goods... I saw it and scolded her... i say “this trolley is for customers use not for u to use, if u wan to use this trolley go ask the supervisor... if supervisor agreed den i lend u!!! promoter n all people who wan to carry their goods have to use L trolley and using not customer’s trolley lo" I return her $1 den I just take de trolley n just go le.... I was so angry lo.... dam her...
After working I cycle home and I decided to go for a jog... that y now den I blog... so late le... going sleep soon liar... tml have to work from 11am to 5pm... so suay... peak hour lehz sure work until tired de... nvm can go home early... haha... 12.43am... 28/04/07.... bk signing off... nite~~